Elizabethtown College, a member of NCAA Division III and the Landmark Conference, invites applications for the position of Head Men’s and Women’s Golf Coach. This position will provide leadership for and direct all aspects of the Elizabethtown College intercollegiate golf programs.
- Conduct the men’s and women’s golf programs in accordance with NCAA and conference rules and regulations.
- Direct all aspects of the intercollegiate men’s and women’s golf programs, recruitment and supervision of assistant coaches, practice and contest organization, team travel, budget management, scheduling, promotion of the program, and team fundraising.
- Effectively promote an inclusive, safe and welcoming environment for all student athletes and set expectations for diversity and inclusion in all team activities.
- Adhere to all college policies including, but not limited to, specific duties as a Campus Security Authority (CSA) and Responsible Employee.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; plus three to five years of coaching experience, preferably on the college level; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current CPR, AED and 1st Aid certifications.
Elizabethtown College is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.