Develop and oversee a competitive athletic program that operates within the parameters set by Hanover College, the conference and the NCAA.
1. Coordinate and process all aspects of on and off campus student-athlete recruitment, scheduling of season contests and practice times, preparation of scouting of opponents.
2. Provide customer services to the student-athletes, faculty and administration, fans, parents, community, and the media.
3. Responsible for functioning with in a set budget, game and practice preparation, team travel arrangements, purchasing and maintaining safe and adequate equipment, attending conference coaches meetings, initiating conditioning program, knowing and interpreting NCAA rules and regulations.
4. Oversee the preparation of detailed, itemized, budget.
5. Initiate changes in the budget that will improve the quality of the program and the students-athletes experience.
Playing and/or Coaching experience at the DIII level as well as experience in recruiting strong academic student-athletes.