The Head Coach should demonstrate an ability to identify and recruit quality student-athletes in the Colorado region and beyond The Head Coach should be committed to running a long term successful and stable program The Head Coach should be committed to skill development The Head Coach Coaches shall promote and enforce policies and practices that support the academic success of all student – athletes and their progress toward graduation.
- Ability to perform the requirements of the position
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities and excellent communication skills required.
- Knowledge of and commitment to strict adherence to NCAA, RMAC, university and department rules and regulations as well as a solid commitment to student achievement in academics.
- The successful candidate will be a person of high ethical standards and show initiative and integrity to make important independent decisions
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to work effectively with individuals and groups with a variety of identities, cultures, backgrounds, and ideologies in a global environment
- Ability to treat others with respect, civility, and courtesy and to work honestly, effectively, and collegiality with employees, students, and the community. This includes the ability to use appropriate conflict management skills to effectively manage any disagreement that might arise or to bring the disagreement to management for assistance in productive resolution when the situation requires.