- Ability to administer NCAA Division III intercollegiate Men/Women Swim programs, including recruiting, scheduling, budgeting, travel, and practice plans
- Ability to coach, teach, and train student-athletes in skills and strategies specific to Men/Women Swimming to be competitive within the Middle Atlantic Conference;
- Ability to establish appropriate and effective mentoring relationships with student-athletes
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the stages of student development and the importance of holistic education;
- Ability to be a team player within the Athletics Department and the University.
- Analyze performance and instruct athletes in skills, techniques and strategies in preparation for competition and during contests to be competitive within the MAC commonwealth conference
- Coordinate general administrative duties (including budgeting, meet scheduling, travel plans, meeting requests for information, hiring of officials, and business procedures).
- Communicate with the athletic trainer, Athletics Communication Director, facilities assignor, and department administrators as needed.
- Establish appropriate and effective mentoring relationships with student-athletes, resulting in a team grade point average of 3.00 and a retention rate of 82%.