Wittenberg University is seeking applications for a Head Coach for the Men's & Women's Tennis program. This is a full-time, 12-month position reporting to the Senior Associate Athletic Director. The Head Coach will lead all aspects of an NCAA Division III men's and women's tennis program.
- Adhere to and enforce all policies and procedures as stated in Wittenberg's athletics department, conference, and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Recruit, retain, and monitor student-athletes who are academically prepared for the academic demands required of students at Wittenberg University.
- Maintain budgetary responsibilities, review budget summary, and operate within budget constraints. Coordinate all expenditures and commitments with the Senior Associate Athletic Director for Athletic Operations to ensure fund approval and availability.
- Oversee and monitor all budgeting, operational, fundraising, and camp accounts.
- Adhere to departmental procedures relative to purchasing and travel expenditures.
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Be able to interact effectively and appropriately with student-athletes, parents, alumni, faculty, peers, community members, and administrators.
- Possess the skills to evaluate prospects, maintain and ensure student-athlete academic integrity.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the mission and values of Wittenberg University and Division III.
- Comply with NCAA, conference, and university rules and regulations.