The Head Men’s and Women’s Tennis Coach is expected to direct the day-to-day operation and development of the programs at Albertus Magnus College. The Head Coach is accountable for building the requisite roster sizes and developing a student-athlete recruitment plan to ensure the long-term sustainability and competitiveness of appropriate rosters.
- Develops and implements a recruiting plan to achieve and maintain a roster size adequate for sponsorship of Men’s Tennis and Women’s Tennis in accordance with the College’s enrollment growth strategies.
- Develops and implements a daily practice plan to ensure proper preparation for intercollegiate competition.
- Promotes the visions and values of Albertus Magnus College by emphasizing the experience and education of each student-athlete as the most important component of intercollegiate athletic participation.
- Supervises assistant coaches and provides feedback for continued growth and development.
- Represents their respective program during coaches’ meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Knowledge of collegiate rules and demonstrated compliance with said rules.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience as a student-athlete or coach of the sport(s).
- General understanding of the recruiting process at the college level.
- Knowledge of collegiate rules and a demonstrated compliance with said rules.