- Managing and directing the Men's Basketball program.
- Assist Athletic Director with management and oversight of Athletic duties for the Athletic Programs.
- All aspects of the team including training (practice/weightlifting/conditioning), competing, fundraising, service to the community, and scheduling.
- Organizes and maintains an accurate inventory of equipment and uniforms.
- Helps coordinate travel arrangements.
- Planning and attending all practices and events.
- Commits to and is responsible for adhering to all rules and regulations set forth for the team, the institution, and the NAIA Conference
- Completes other assigned administrative duties.
- Recruiting includes calling prospective student-athletes, evaluating high school and junior college players, and 4-year players.
- Works cooperatively with personnel in the athletics department, attends athletic department meetings and activities, and always represents ABAC positively and professionally when interacting with the community, high school and travel ball coaches, media and general public.
- First Aid and CPR Certification Required within a month after hire.
- Prior Collegiate Head Men's Basketball Coaching Experience or Playing Experience, Prior Administrative Duties, and Familiarity with NAIA Rules and Regulations Preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required. Masters Degree in related field preferred.