- Scout future opponents by film, watching games and/or telephone reports.
- Provide consultation and expert advice to head coach and team members.
- Prepare, plan, conduct, and evaluate practice sessions as directed.
- Teach individuals and groups of players specific tasks and skills before, during and after practice, during season and off-season.
- Serve as a mentor to athletes, helping resolve academic and non-academic issues.
- Be available to coaches and players before, during and after practices, games, and events.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Will be required to pass the NCAA off campus recruiting exam.
- Have the ability to work well with students, faculty, community, and media.
- Requires good interpersonal skills, organization skills, leadership skills, and good writing and presentation skills.