Recruiting, Teaching and Coaching Skills; Ability to build and sustain positive relationships with student-athletes, former players, faculty alumni and staff.
- Manage and direct golf program;
- Recruit, teach and demonstrate coaching skills;
- Build and sustain positive relationships with student-athletes, former players, faculty, alumni and staff;
- Provide positive encouragement towards student-athlete development;
- Compete and schedule;
- Managing a fiscally sound budget;
- Direct the assistant golf coach in coordinating study hall and tutoring;
- Monitor class schedules, grades and student-athlete academic progress.
- Work cooperatively with athletic personnel, attend department meetings and activities;
- Represent the university positively when interacting with the community, alumni, high school and club coaches, media and general public.
- Must exhibit leadership and professional behavior in dealing with student-athletes.
- Must be a team player, and have the ability to support and assist other employees.
- Must be dependable and have strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- Employee shall adhere to all applicable rules and regulations of the University, the Conference, and the NCAA.