Under the general supervision of the Dean of Physical Education and work direction of the Director of Athletics, the Head Men’s Golf Coach provides comprehensive leadership over the Men’s Golf team in terms of California Community College Athletic Association (CCCAA) compliance, recruiting, ensuring academic progress toward degree, as well as all other aspects of the intercollegiate sport program for golf, including, but not limited to: planning and executing practice, training, and supervising student-athletes; scheduling athletic contests and arranging transportation; preparing budgets; maintaining athletic equipment, supplies and facilities; and enforcing district, college, and student requirements.
- Candidates must possess the minimum qualifications for the discipline as approved by the California Community.
- Colleges Board of Governors and defined in the Minimum.
- Qualifications for Faculty and Administrators in California Community Colleges handbook.
- On this list are any bachelor’s degree and two years of experience, or any associate degree and six years of experience.
- All coursework must be from a recognized accredited college or university.