- Commitment to overseeing a men's golf program that develops champions in the classroom, in competition and in life.
- Plan, organize and conduct team and individual practices and trainings.
- Hire train, supervise and evaluate assistant coaches.
- Develop and implement a plan to recruit quality student-athletes.
- Set and communicate team goals and expectations.
- Provide leadership in supporting the academic, personal and physical welfare of student-athletes.
- Represent the University in the promotion of UTSA in general and Men's Golf specifically with a broad range of internal and external constituents.
- Develop annual competition schedule with approval of Athletic Director and/or designee.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in any field of study.
- Five years of experience as a player or coach.
- Knowledge of technical and strategies qualities in the sport of Men's Golf. Knowledge and compliance with all NCAA, State of Texas, UTSA, and Conference rules.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, discretion and flexibility.
- Knowledge of all related golf equipment.
As an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, it is the policy of The University of Texas at San Antonio to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information, and veteran status.