The Head Men’s Ice Hockey Coach will create an environment that values and promotes the academic experience of the student athlete. Meets universities established recruitment and retention goals. They will develop a competitive Varsity Ice Hockey program.
- Monitor the academic progress of student’s athletes.
- Develop leadership skills and instill core values in student athletes.
- Maintain knowledge of and adherence to all NAIA, ACHA, University, and departmental rules and regulations.
- Team Management: Recruiting, Budgeting, Scheduling, Travel Logistics, Competition and Practice Coaching, and Public Relations.
- Timely submission and reconciliation of paperwork to the Athletic Business Operations Manager.
- Coordinate team and participate in departmental fundraising efforts.
- Operating of program specific camps and clinics.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or combination of education/experience.
- 3 years of coaching experience, preferred coaching at the collegiate level.