To coach the varsity sport of Men's Ice Hockey at the University under the guidelines established by the NCAA and LEC including recruiting student athletes, establishing practice schedules and holding practice sessions, scouting of opponent's games, and preparing for and coaching during games. To assist within the Athletics and Recreation Department as needed.
- Strong and varied technical skills and interest in recreational activities.
- Broad base of knowledge and skills related to fitness center, pool and athletic facilities, management, coaching, recruiting and other relevant experience.
- Coaching experience.
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of University students, personnel, as well as media contacts, facilities users and others outside the university.
- University Fleet License is require.
- Weekend and evening work is required.