Western New England University, invites applications for a Head Coach for our NCAA DIII Men’s Ice Hockey program.
This position is a full-time, 10 month appointment. Responsibilities will include managing all aspects of a DIII Men’s Ice Hockey program including but not limited to:
- Recruiting and retaining student-athletes.
- Practice and game planning and execution.
- Coordinating technical, tactical, and fitness/conditioning training sessions.
- Scouting opponents.
- Supervising coaching staff and graduate assistants.
- Engaging in the planning and coordination of student-athlete development initiatives including academic progress monitoring, study halls, leadership development program, e.g.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated Ice Hockey coaching ability and experience required. Collegiate level experience preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III rules and regulations required.
Western New England University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome candidates whose background may contribute to the further diversification of our community.