The Head Men’s Lacrosse Coach is responsible for instructing student athletes in the rules and fundamentals of Men’s Lacrosse; plans and directs the conditioning, training, and performance of student athletes, along with fiscal program management, and recruiting for Keystone College’s Men’s Lacrosse program while adhering to all Division III NCAA, CSAC, Athletic Department, and College rules and regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Instructs student athletes in the rules and fundamentals of Men’s Lacrosse.
- Coaches team members individually and in groups, and demonstrates game techniques.
- Develops and implements game strategy and position assignments.
- Plans coaching and practice sessions in accordance with NCAA and Conference regulations.
- Oversees the strength and conditioning programs for student athletes.
- Monitors academic progress and status of team members, implementing action plans through appropriate staff when needed.
- Monitors and maintains the discipline and conduct of student athletes to support the image and reputation of the athletics program.
- Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred.
- Collegiate playing or coaching experience required.