Direct and coordinate the planning, organizing and coaching of the intercollegiate Men’s Soccer program with ancillary coaching or administrative responsibilities.
- Responsible and accountable for recruiting and retaining a minimum roster of 24 student-athletes in accordance with Centenary College and NCAA policy guidelines.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the personal and athletics development of student athletes at Centenary College.
- Arranges and organizes yearly competition schedules.
- Over 25 percent travel time required to attend SCAC and NCAA meetings, conferences, and training seminars, as well as traveling to support team competitions and recruiting.
- 5 years as a competitive player or coach in the sport of soccer
- Master’s degree.
- Specific experience with a campus admission/recruiting office, NCAA compliance, event management, outdoor field management, or coaching in another sport.
- Experience in a NCAA Division III program.
- Experience with a selective, residential, Liberal Arts college.