The mission of the Oregon Tech Athletic Department is to facilitate growth and development of its student-athletes by providing a broad-based athletic program that creates educational opportunities through the medium of competition at the collegiate level.
- Bachelor’s Degree and two (2) years collegiate coaching experience at any level or combined five years high school and/or club head coaching experience.
- CPR, First Aid, Champions of Character Online Course (complete within the first week of employment)
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Ability to effectively and respectfully work, communicate, and collaborate in diverse, multicultural, and inclusive settings.
- Master’s Degree.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of CCC and NAIA rules related to soccer and eligibility.
- Ability to drive a 12 passenger van.
- Ability to travel, rent vehicles, drive in large cities and fly in commercial aircraft.