The Head Men’s Soccer Coach is responsible for the management and administration of all phases of a varsity intercollegiate soccer program and team, within the guidelines, rules and regulations of the University, Summit League and the NCAA.
- Support the Mission and Core Values of the Department.
- Recruit individuals who have exhibited high potential to perform according to Department, Conference and NCAA standards.
- Reinforce academic achievement and graduation as our top priority.
- Use Departmental resources for education, interpretation and advice.
- Responsible for full compliance with University, Department and NCAA regulations.
- Diligent in their preparation to compete aggressively to win championships.
- Collaborate on development of a responsible budget for their sport.
- Bachelor’s degree required/Master’s preferred.
- Possess (3) or more years of coaching experience or equivalent.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the sport of soccer.
- Ability to recruit and retain quality soccer student-athletes.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to the academic success of the student-athlete.
- Ability and willingness to work effectively in a team atmosphere in the athletic department.