Head Men's Soccer Coach is responsible for planning and administering all aspects of the Men's Soccer program including serving as the Asst. Women's Soccer Coach.
- Recruiting & retaining qualified student-athletes in compliance with all University, NJCAA, and NJCAA Region XXIII regulations and policies.
- Maintaining the game and practice fields of the soccer complex.
- Providing appropriate training, discipline, and coaching for student-athletes that leads to a highly competitive men's soccer program while serving as a mentor to student-athletes helping them develop academically, physically, and socially.
- Monitoring student-athletes in their academic performance to assure timely progress toward degree completion and graduation.
- Preparing a competitive schedule and coaching team during scheduled practices and competitions. Also, serve as the Assistant Women's Soccer Coach.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Experience (Head/Assistant) at the collegiate or high school level with a demonstrated record of success; head coaching experience preferred; collegiate coaching experience preferred.
- United States Soccer Federation National “A” Coaching License preferred. “B” License accepted.
- Valid Driver's license.
- CDL or ability to acquire.