Essential Job Duties:
- Recruits student-athletes.
- Provides sport-specific instruction during practices.
- Coaches student-athletes during scheduled games and / or contests.
- Serves as primary contact for scheduling games.
- Ensures a balanced budget.
- Monitors academic progress of student-athletes.
- Makes travel arrangements for program.
- Complies with all rules and regulations of the NCAA, GLVC, and SBU.
- Assists in activities hosted by SBU to facilitate recruitment.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules.
- Help assist with the International office as a reference for International Students and the required paperwork needed for admission.
- Game Day Management Duties experience.
- Experience to achieve strategic program enrollment goals and assist with other coaches to reach similar goals.
- Background and Work in Athletic Administration about program growth and direction.