At California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, we believe that cultivating an environment that embraces and promotes diversity is fundamental to the success of our students, our employees and our community. Bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and value systems fosters the innovative and creative thinking that exemplifies Cal Poly’s values of free inquiry, cultural and intellectual diversity, mutual respect, civic engagement, and social and environmental responsibility. Cal Poly's commitment to diversity informs our efforts in recruitment, hiring and retention. California Polytechnic State University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5 years of collegiate coaching experience.
- A thorough knowledge of and commitment to compliance with the rules, regulations and policies of NCAA and Big West Conference.
- Understanding and commitment to academic and athletic excellence.
- Experience recruiting student-athletes and fundraising for various athletic programs.
- Demonstrated experience and commitment to student-centered learning and teaching, as well as the ability to collaboratively work in multidisciplinary settings is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and oral use of the English language is required..