Reporting to the Director of Athletics or designee, the Men's Soccer Head Coach is responsible for all aspects of managing an NCAA Division II Men’s’ Soccer program. This position is within the Unit 3 Collective Bargaining Unit and is a non-tenure-earning faculty position.
- A bachelor's degree required, a master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of four years in higher education or a related field required.
- Minimum of three years coaching with, and providing guidance for, an intercollegiate
Soccer program or comparable professional league experience required.
- Possession of a soccer coaching license preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Valid driver’s license is required for travel, must pass defensive driving and DMV check.
- First Aid and CPR certified.
- Thorough knowledge of organizational theory, practice, and procedures.
- Proven leadership in an environment that enhances community and diversity.
- Ability to effectively communicate/present information and respond to questions within the campus and with outside constituencies.
- Working knowledge of alumni, development, and public affairs practices.
- Excellent organizational, community and public relation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.