Iowa Wesleyan University is seeking a dynamic leader to serve as Head Men’s Soccer Coach to continue the program’s upward trends in competitive success, retention, recruitment, and student-athlete experience. The head men’s soccer coach is responsible for administering and organizing all aspects of an intercollegiate athletic soccer program.
- Provide leadership in the planning and operation of the men’s soccer program.
- Administer program within the policies of Iowa Wesleyan University, the NAIA, and the AMC.
- Provide an environment conducive to a high level of academic performance by team members.
- Organize and facilitate all daily practice sessions, contest preparation, competition, and off-season training.
- Develop and maintain a successful recruiting system to accomplish competitive success and
- roster goals.
- Maintain a high level of visibility within IW’s service region.
- Hire, supervise, and evaluate assistant coaches.
- Schedule contests in accordance with the policies set forth by Iowa Wesleyan University.
- Coordinate travel and meal considerations for away contests.
- Organize and run summer camps to help young players improve their athletic skills and create
- positive exposure for IW’s athletic program.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- 3-5 years of high-level coaching experience.
- Playing experience, preferred.
- Valid US Driver’s License with the ability to be authorized to drive IW fleet vehicles for team transportation to and from away contests required.