- Bachelor’s Degree, plus relevant playing and/or coaching experience.
- Candidate will need to possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to recruit quality student athletes.
- The candidate will need a commitment to and history of strong belief in mentoring students and demonstrated experience working with young adults.
- Recruit, train, and coach members of the men’s soccer program.
- Manage the development and promotion of a competitive soccer program.
- Hold study halls as well as monitor attendance and grades for soccer players.
- Organize and schedule practice sessions.
- Organize and plan team travel; Comply with University, NCAA and Conference rules.
- Responsible for maintaining and inventorying equipment; Schedule games with approval of the Athletics Director; administrative tasks including budget formulation.
It is the policy of Sul Ross State University to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons in accordance with their individual, job related qualifications and without consideration of race, creed, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status and ancestry.