The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a Head Men's Soccer Coach on the Dahlonega campus. The head coach will lead the strategic planning and operational excellence of the University of North Georgia men's soccer program and be responsible for the overall successful development, planning, implementation, maintenance and evaluation of the men's soccer program.
- Develop, oversee, organize and direct a strategically competitive program at the conference, regional and national level. Responsible for the overall coaching, management and administration of the program to include evaluating and recruiting, tournament and practice scheduling, player development, and facility planning and utilization.
- Maintain a high level of contact with and communicate comfortably and effectively with administrators, faculty, staff, student-athletes, parents, alumni and donors. Participate in and support department and program fundraising, promotional and public relations events, campus and community outreach and service projects. Conceptualize a long-term fundraising strategy to supplement operating and scholarship budgets.
- Administering and teaching all phases of training and fundamentals for a successful program in accordance with NCAA, PBC, and UNG rules and regulations.
- Provide each student-athlete with the resources and leadership to develop to their full potential while excelling in the classroom and preparing for successful lives after graduation.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- CPR and AED certifications required.
- Professional and or collegiate playing or coaching experience required.
- Experience with sports recruiting at the collegiate level required; NCAA Division I & II preferred.