- Bachelor’s degree in exercise and sport science, health and wellness, community health and education, recreational services, or related field.
- Previous experience working with and mentoring students from diverse backgrounds.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- CPR/First Aid certification (or willingness to obtain).
- Communicate athletics’ philosophy and goals with NCC administration, faculty, staff, student-athletes, and alumni.
- Maintain knowledge of NJCAA, ICCAC, and other governing bodies’ rules and by-laws.
- Monitor scheduling of athletic facilities and events.
- Lead and supervise assistant coaching staff.
- Develop, implement, and monitor soccer budget.
- Collaborate with Advancement Department on fundraising efforts.
- Advocate for NCC athletics in the community.
- Develop a comprehensive men’s soccer program.
- Work closely with the Director of Athletics to ensure compliance with the College, the ICCAC, and NJCAA.
- Provide a meaningful experience for NCC student-athletes.