University of Maine at Fort Kent is seeking to hire a Head Men's Soccer Coach. This position is full time and will begin in the Spring of 2024. The successful candidate will coach intercollegiate Men’s Soccer, recruit as permitted by USCAA rules and conduct on-the-field teaching and coaching. This position requires frequent travel, work in the evenings, on weekends and holidays.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- One to three years relevant managerial experience.
- Prior related coaching experience.
- Knowledge of rules and statistics.
- Familiarity with NCAA/NAIA/USCAA standards, rules, and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to deal with a wide variety of people in a courteous, tactful and efficient manner, organization skills, detailed-oriented, and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Previous collegiate soccer playing experience.
- Previous college coaching experience.
- Athletic administrative experience.
The University of Maine at Fort Kent is an EEO/AA employer, and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, including transgender status and gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran’s status in employment, education, and all other programs and activities.