- Supervise and operate all phases of a competitive Division III soccer program.
- Coordinate the recruitment of student-athletes for the men’s soccer program. Contribute significantly to the enrollment effort of both the institution and the athletic department.
- Prepares annual budget structure and monitor expenditures.
- Maintains and updates a sufficient inventory of equipment. Select and order equipment and other material needed to successfully run a program. Oversee the issuing and collecting of all equipment, uniforms, supplies, and materials.
- Develops the contest schedule and coordinates all team travel arrangements.
- Supervises all pre-season conditioning and non-traditional season programs, including team planning sessions and long-range planning sessions with assistant coaches.
- Plans, organizes, and administers all in-season practice sessions.
- Conducts all on-field coaching of the men’s soccer program during intercollegiate contests.
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred.
- Experience as an assistant or head coach in men’s soccer, preferably in a small private college environment.
- A proven track record of successful recruiting.
- Well-developed communication skills and ability to discuss college programs and policies with a variety of prospective student audiences.
- Understand the mission of Elmhurst University and recruiting student athletes that best represent the values of the institution.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.