Elizabethtown College, a member of NCAA Division III and the Landmark Conference, invites applications for the position of Head Men’s Soccer Coach.
- Direct all aspects of the intercollegiate men’s soccer program, recruitment and supervision of assistant coaches, practice and contest organization, team travel, budget management, scheduling, promotion of the program, and team fundraising.
- Meet annual goals for student athlete recruitment and retention.
- Effectively promote an inclusive, safe and welcoming environment for all student athletes and set expectations for diversity and inclusion in all team activities.
- Support student athlete wellness initiatives in partnership with Student Wellness
- Conduct the men’s soccer program in accordance with NCAA and conference rules and regulations.
- Adhere to all college policies including, but not limited to, specific duties as a Campus Security Authority (CSA) and Responsible Employee.
- This position requires a valid driver’s license for business travel purposes (individual must have a US driver’s license for at least three years and also be qualified under College policy to transport students in college-owned and/or leased vehicles). CPR, AED and 1st Aid certification also is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; plus three to five years of coaching experience, preferably on the college level; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPR/AED certification required within the first 3 months of hire
- This position also requires a valid driver’s license for business travel purposes (individual must have a US driver’s license for at least three years) and background clearances.