- Bachelor's Degree - NCAA tennis coaching experience.
- Experience complying with NCAA, conference, and university rules and regulations.
- Master's Degree.
- 3 years of successful mens tennis coaching experience, preferably at NCAA Div. I level.
- Intercollegiate competitive experience as a player.
- Ability to recruit top-quality student-athletes at the NCAA Div. I level.
- Familiarity with Northwest and international recruiting areas.
- Solid computer skills relating to recruiting.
- Commitment to student athlete wellbeing and to the student athlete experience.
- Demonstrated administrative, public relations, and organizational skills.
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.