- Adhere to all NCAA, conference, and institutional guidelines, policies, and rules.
- Demonstrate leadership and professional behavior when dealing with student-athletes.
- Maintain positive constructive working relationships with student-athletes, athletics. department coaches and staff, and all members of the University community.
- At all times promote the Men’s Volleyball program in a positive way.
- Oversee academic, moral, ethical and athletic development of the student-athletes.
- Game Management & other administrative tasks as assigned by department.
- Yearly NCAA rules test.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred. Intercollegiate playing experience desired. Collegiate coaching experience preferred.
Ability to demonstrate Volleyball techniques and related skills, interpersonal skillsbetween students, staff, alumni and friends of the College.
Maintain professional attitude and demeanor in difficult situations. Position must have ability to multi-task in a very busy environment. Must be able to work weekends, travel, drive rental vehicles and be away from home for extended periods of time. Extensive weekends and evenings required of the job.
The University does not discriminate against applicants or employees in hiring, promotion, termination or the terms and conditions of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sex, perceived sex, gender identity, gender expression, the status of being transgender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military status, veteran status, predisposing genetic, characteristics or genetic information, arrest or conviction record, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other characteristic protected by law.