This part time position is responsible for growing the graduation rate of the College by providing students with opportunities to engage in a competitive NCAA DIII men’s volleyball program. This position plays the key role in coaching and retaining students through a focus on student engagement, health and wellness, and social justice. The Men’s Volleyball Coach is responsible for all aspects of the men’s volleyball programs along with other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director.
- Bachelor Degree required along with college athletic participation experience. At least 3 years of college coaching and recruiting preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Fluency in a Spanish and English are preferred.
- Experience working with adolescents and young adults from diverse backgrounds.
- Knowledge of FERPA, HIPPA, and related regulations governing student records and information.
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills when working with individuals and groups.
- Selected candidate will be subject to a Personal and Criminal background check prior to employment.
- Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No phone calls, please.