The Head Men’s and Women’s Tennis Coach is directly responsible for the administration, supervision and development of a comprehensive men’s and women’s tennis program. The Head Men’s and Women’s Tennis Coach reports directly to the Director of Athletics and supports the Department of Athletic’s mission and goals as well as the mission and goals of the larger campus community.
- Coordinate information exchanges with conference & non-conference opponents to include scheduling non-conference games;
- Oversee on-court coaching and development of tennis skills and techniques;
- Manage and oversee all assistant tennis coaches and volunteers;
- Coordinate and plan practice sessions during both traditional and non-traditional segments;
- Monitor academic progress of all tennis student-athletes;
- Coordinate team and staff recruiting travel, including vehicles, lodging, and meals;
- Oversee fund-raising programs that augment operations budget.
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Masters preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of successful college coaching experience; Division III experience preferred.
- Proven recruiting experience at the non-scholarship level.
- Eligibility for employment is contingent upon successful completion of background screening.