Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, coach and lead a successful NCAA DII men’s and women’s tennis program.
- Coach individual student-athletes in the skills necessary for excellent achievement.
- Recruit and develop student-athletes who will successfully represent AUM academically, athletically and socially.
- Attend to details to effectively act on policies necessary and appropriate for managing NCAA, Gulf South Conference and institutional related compliance.
- Monitor and foster student-athletes’ academic success, physical and mental well-being.
- Commitment to a positive student-athlete experience.
- Facilitate discipline and sportsmanlike behavior at all times.
- Plan and schedule a regular program of practice, strength and conditioning and competition in accordance with applicable NCAA and Gulf South Conference regulations.
- Hire, train and supervise graduate assistant(s) and other program personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year institution.
- Two (2) years of experience coaching college tennis with a competitive record.
- Knowledge and commitment to rules and regulations set force by the NCAA Division II and the Gulf South Conference.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining CPR/AED and First Aid certification.
Auburn University at Montgomery is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity; therefore, we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.