Essential Functions of Job:
- Conduct recruitment activities in accordance with NAIA rules and regulations.
- Coordinate recruitment and scholarship activities with the Assistant Athletics Director.
- Oversee the academic progress of student athletes and adhere to NAIA and University eligibility rules and requirements.
- Establish an effective schedule for practices and matches.
- Prepare a budget within established guidelines.
- Organize and direct the fund-raising activities for the Men’s & Women’s Tennis Program.
- Organize and manage camps for student-athletes to ensure proper training and preparation for Men’s & Women’s Tennis season.
- Promote attendance at Men’s & Women’s Tennis events by providing information for students, faculty, staff and the public.
- Assist the athletic sports information office to maintain information on the web page and coordinate television, print and radio information.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- Successful coaching experience at the high school or college level required.
- Ability to interact with students, parents, admission staff, and the public in a positive way.
Grand View University is an equal opportunity employer. The University has a strong commitment to the principles of diversity and, in that spirit, seeks a broad spectrum of candidates, including women, members of minority groups, and people with disabilities.