The Head MS Basketball Coach works closely with the Varsity Coach and is responsible for creating and supporting various aspects of the Basketball program, such as program development, training, and coaching team members. The coach is required to abide by the rules and regulations established by The Cambridge School of Dallas.
- Encourages, trains, and coaches the participants within the program.
- Helps organize practice sessions.
- Represents The Cambridge School of Dallas and the Basketball and athletic program in a professional manner and within the bounds of good sportsmanship.
- Possesses basketball/coaching experience.
- Enjoys coaching and working with children.
- Has reliable transportation and can comply with the Cambridge Fleet Policy which includes a valid driver’s license, valid proof of insurance, and participation in driver safety training provided by the school.
- Possesses a positive attitude and can share a passion of Basketball and Christ with students!
- Maintains a strong commitment to the student-athlete concept.
- Displays effective leadership, coaching and communication skills.
- High School Diploma; must be 18 years of age or older.
- Coaching experience required; TAPPS experience preferred, but not required.