Ione Middle School seeks a highly qualified individual to serve as Head Volleyball coach. A successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
High ethical and professional standards.
The presence to be a role model for high school student athletes and the public face of the program.
A commitment to the importance of academic excellence and achievement for all student-athletes in the program.
Demonstrated ability to lead young athletes.
A highly tuned ability to communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders.
Skill in organization, time management, and public relations.
A thorough knowledge of the game of volleyball, skill development, and coaching techniques.
All new hired coaches will need to complete the following prior to employment
1. NFHS Certification.
2. First Aid/CPR Card.
3. District Fingerprinting/Criminal Check.
4. Completion of OSAA Concussion Test.
5. Completion of OSAA Steroid Program.
6. Completion of School District and OSAA paperwork.
7. Completion of OSAA Heat Acclimatization and Heat Illness Prevention.
8. Completion of All District Requirements and employment forms.