- Ensure the department's daily operational needs are met at the highest possible standard of professionalism, care and ethics;
- Comply with arrangements and agreements made between Cirque du Soleil and other medical authorities and institutions in an ethical and professional manner;
- Collaborate and closely communicate with Artistic Direction and if needed, Manager of Performance Medicine;
- Adhere to optimal safety guidelines and processes within the artists’ working and performance environment;
- Establish interdependent relationships with the members of the artistic team while actively and professionally contributing to functional decision-making processes (Human Performance Risk Management);
- Promptly convey all pertinent information to the Manager of Performance Medicine while actively participating in periodic meetings and reporting.
- Master’s degree and eligibility for Nevada licensure in Athletic Training or Physical Therapy;
- Valid CPR/AED certification (additional emergency medical training and certifications preferred);
- Minimum 6 years' relevant clinical experience (on-field/event coverage preferred);
- Experience working with high caliber athletes;
- Engagement in ongoing professional learning and development with emphasis on manual therapy techniques, exercise progression, and emergency care;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Verification of the right to work in the United States for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group, as demonstrated by completion of the Form I-9 upon hire and the submission of acceptable documentation (as noted on the Form I-9) verifying one’s identity and work authorization.