- Supervises the High School Soccer programs in total; game contests, scrimmages, practices (when applicable).
- Administer the High School Soccer program in an efficient and professional manner.
- Collaborate with community partners in the development of a comprehensive K-12 youth program.
- Monitors and supports academic needs of individual students.
- Develop and lead practices daily.
- Lead off-season conditioning.
- Summer camps with players.
- Lead team through regular season games, up to four scrimmages, and tournaments in the summer.
- Responsible for players and collaborating with assistant coaches on growing and expanding the girls’ soccer program from K-12 in the Canton City School District.
- Create and implement training program during the season and off-season (year round).
- Expand and grow the girl’s program for K-12 (work with the elementary schools and middle schools).
- Have previous knowledge in the field of soccer.
- Is knowledgeable of OHSAA and CCSD guidelines and regulations.
- Is knowledgeable in game administration, scheduling, securing officials, etc.
- Able to work flexible hours, evenings and weekends.
- Able to work with administrators, coaches, officials, parents and student athletes in a positive manner.
- State of Ohio Pupil Activity Permit.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent and/or Board of Education may find appropriate.