Dakota County Technical College seeks a Head Soccer Coach dedicated to excellence in teaching who desires to become part of a creative, vibrant, student-centered learning community. The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to interdisciplinary and cross-cultural perspectives. Faculty members at Dakota County Technical College are professionally active scholars who participate in departmental and campus-wide activities to enhance their disciplines, promote interdisciplinary discourse and collaboration, and advance the college mission.
- Minimum of one year of college coaching experience, or significant equivalent or higher level experience.
- Knowledge of the principles, strategies, rules and regulations pertaining to NJCAA men’s and/or women’s soccer.
- Ability to recruit athletes within the sport and represent the College effectively in external and internal settings.
- Master’s Degree in Physical Education or a Master’s Degree in any field with 16 graduate semester credits in Physical Education.
- Coaching education/certification.
- Proven success as a leader in career field or with student or athletic groups.
- Fundraising experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
- Excellent organizing, planning, budgeting, and managing skills.