Conduct duties as athletic coach as well as teach assigned classes. Provide students with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth. Enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university.
- Valid Texas teaching certificate with required endorsements for subject and level assigned.
- Knowledge of subjects assigned.
- General knowledge of curriculum and instruction.
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Maintain emotional control under stress. Occasional prolonged and/or irregular hours. Frequent standing, stooping, bending, pulling and pushing. Move small stacks of textbooks, media equipment, desks, and other classroom equipment.