- Possesses an understanding of the Riverview Gardens School district and the Activities Department mission, vision and goals.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism by acting within the guidelines of Riverview Gardens School District, MSHSAA, and the SNL.
- Ability to organize all aspects of the program, complete all administrative duties, maintain facilities/equipment, submit reports, and cooperate with administration.
- Teaches fundamentals of the sport while fostering team improvement and growth.
- Promotes a K-12 development plan through community outreach, camp and clinic direction, strength training and conditioning program, and works with the middle school and elementary sponsors/coaches.
- Performs additional duties associated with managing a K-12 athletic program.
- Meets MSHSAA Head Coaching Requirements.
- Possesses an understanding of MSHSAA rules for sport and requirements of head/assistant coaches.
- Considerable Coaching and/or playing experience.
- Expansive knowledge of the rules and technical aspects of the sport.
- Ability to teach individual and/or team fundamentals of the sport.
- Successful completion of a background check by Human Resources.
Riverview Gardens School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.