The position of Head Softball Coach in the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (UWL) Department of Intercollegiate Athletics (“the Department”) reports directly to UWL’s Director of Athletics.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Substantial head softball coaching experience at the high school level or above OR
- Substantial assistant softball coaching at the intercollegiate or professional levels.
- The ability to have and maintain a valid driver’s license meeting the criteria for driving a vehicle on University/State business is required.
- Master’s or other post-graduate degree.
- Five years of relevant coaching experience.
- Demonstrated experience in college recruiting.
- Understanding of and commitment to the NCAA Division III ideal.
The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained faculty and staff.