- nationally for any regular or post-season events.
- Develop and execute a recruiting plan for prospective student-athletes.
- Oversee the student-athlete’s academic progress and be available for consultation and support for overall student-athlete well-being.
- Create and implement a plan of engagement and communication with alumni and fundraising initiatives.
- Serve in an administrative capacity as needed, including but not limited to, game management and/or a secondary duty.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 2-4 years of collegiate coaching experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends throughout the year to accomplish the tasks necessary for success in this field.
- Commitment to working and teaching within an environment that embraces the development of students around their education, cultural diversity, mental health awareness, and healthy masculinity.
Wheaton College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate against any individual or group on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, or disability.