- Bachelor’s degree.
- Substantial head softball coaching experience at the high school level or above OR
- substantial assistant softball coaching at the intercollegiate or professional levels.
- The ability to have and maintain a valid driver’s license meeting the criteria for driving a vehicle on University/State business is required.
- Master’s or other post-graduate degree.
- Five years of relevant coaching experience.
- Demonstrated experience in college recruiting.
- Understanding of and commitment to the NCAA Division III ideal.
The University of Wisconsin-La Crosse is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained faculty and staff. We strongly encourage women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans to apply. UWL, in compliance with applicable laws and in furtherance of its commitment to fostering an environment that welcomes and embraces diversity, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, or protected veteran status.