- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Valid Tennessee teaching certificate preferred.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Evaluate and formulate an improvement plan for the overall Tennessee Middle School Softball program.
- Provide supervision of student-athletes involved in Tennessee Middle School Softball.
- Coordinate all practices and game day activities.
- Promote Tennessee Middle School Softball in both the school and the community and serve as the spokesperson in the area of public relations.
- Work cooperatively with school staff, student-athletes, and parents in promoting Tennessee Middle School Softball.
- Work cooperatively with coaches of other sports to ensure the overall success of Tennessee Middle School Athletics.
- Work cooperatively with the Tennessee High School Softball coaches to promote an overall softball program in Bristol Tennessee City Schools.
- Maintain and oversee the safety conditions of all dressing rooms, facilities, and equipment.
- Coach individual participants in the skills necessary for excellent achievement in the sport involved.
- Enforce the code of conduct and expectations for the Tennessee Middle School Softball program.
- Perform such duties as may reasonably be assigned by the athletic director.