- Must be certified in Fundamentals of Coaching and Concussion in Sports through NFHS Learn.
- Must be CPR certified.
- High School coaching experience preferred.
- CDL preferred.
SKILLS AND DISPOSITIONS:
- Ability to work cooperatively and constructively with others.
- Commitment to high achievement for all students.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledgeable in sport for which application is being made and previous coaching experience.
- Ability to teach fundamental skills of specified sport.
- Have a good understanding of game rules and regulations.
- Ability to be at practice and games.
- Ability to travel with team on away games.
- Maintenance of field condition along with being responsible for uniforms and equipment.
- Behave as a positive role model both professionally and personally.