Costa College is seeking a Head Softball Coach responsible for softball skill training, recruiting. The successful incumbent will possess knowledge of BVC/CCCAA rules and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Providing instruction in accordance with established curriculum, course outlines and class schedules;
2. Creating and maintaining an environment which emphasizes learning, encourages free discussion of ideas and critical thinking;
3. Evaluating progress of students concerning educational matters and grades student work;
4. Meeting with students outside of class;
5. Maintaining appropriate standards of professional conduct and ethics;
6. Maintaining current knowledge in the subject matter areas;
7. Fulfilling professional responsibilities of a part-time/temporary faculty member.
- Understanding of and sensitivity to the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, sexual orientation and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, staff and faculty.
- Any bachelors degree or higher and two years of professional experience, or any associate degree and six years of professional experience. The professional experience required must be directly related to the faculty members teaching assignment.