- Coach at practices and games.
- Recruit high school student-athletes.
- Schedule games.
- Organize practice plans.
- Positively communicate with athletes.
- Represent ECC well and in a professional manner as the head coach.
- Attend ISCC and Region IV meetings.
- Develop knowledge of NJCAA, ISCC and Region IV regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of sport.
- Previous coaching experience.
Elgin Community College does not discriminate, or tolerate discrimination, against any member of its community on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender/gender identity, age, religion, disability, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law in matters of admissions, employment, or in any aspect of the educational programs or activities it offers.