Quincy University, a NCAA Division II institution and member of the Great Lakes Valley Conference, invites applications for the position of Head Softball Coach.
- Serves as a representative of the University, promoting QU’s mission, image and goals to colleagues and the community.
- Responsible for all aspects of the program including recruiting, monitoring academic progress, fundraising, scheduling, and all other functions involved with running a top NCAA Division II softball program.
- Abide by all regulations, policies, and procedures of the NCAA, conference and Quincy University, including the Quincy University Code of Ethics for Coaches.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years coaching experience at the collegiate level.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Available for flexible hours including nights and weekends.